Repeat Prescriptions - take 48 hours to process
Orders for repeat items can be made in the following way:
- By signing up for Patient Access using the link above
- Download the New NHS APP
- Place your request in the prescription box at reception
- Via fax to 0151 295 3433 (showing the right side of your prescription)
- Via post (enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you would like your prescription returned to you)
- Online via the link at the top of this page, but please note if you order your prescription out of surgery hours we will only begin processing it on the first working day and will still require 48 hours from then. Prescriptions are processed between 8.30am - 3pm anything received after 3pm will not be dealt with until the next working day.
- Prescriptions can only be collected between the hours of 8.30am and 5.45pm unless you make specific arrangements with the reception staff on a particular day
In the interest of safety and accuracy we do not accept telephone requests for repeat prescriptions unless the patient is elderly or housebound and has had permission from the GP.
We are unable to issue the contraceptive pill on repeat prescription, patients must be seen by the Practice Nurse
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow 48 hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.